At a crossroads

Pretty much I'm torn between two languages Norwegian and Scottish Gaelic, and I can't decide which one to invest all of my time into.

Although I love both languages and the culture and history of each country, I would much prefer to learn Scottish Gaelic.

However, because it is not spoken by a lot of people there aren't that many resources for me to learn it, especially being located in the US, which eliminates nearby universities and the programs on BBC Alba (I've tried a VPN but it didn't work for me).

My plan was just to learn Norwegian for awhile, until hopefully more resources for Gaelic are created. But now I'm questioning whether I should've just stuck with Gaelic and try to progress as much as I can.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/Highlander1219
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2OpdlEC
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments