Any information about the Jeju language?

I am a native Korean speaker but didn't really have much information about the Jeju language/dialect until recently. I quickly got fascinated by how linguistically important it is (as it contains a lot of Middle Korean vocabulary and grammar) and how unique it is compared to Standard Korean. I also learned that Jeju is a rapidly dying language so I really want to learn this language. Are there any books or at least proper online resources I can find (either in Korean or English, preferably beginner-friendly)? I could find an online "dictionary" from the Jeju provincial government website, but that was all.

submitted by /u/tokkokhan1
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2K80a5y
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments