The best way to learn Russian?

I'm currently 16 years old, live in New England (USA) and want to learn to speak Russian. I don't have a real need to learn it at all, I just think it would be pretty cool to be able to speak it. I started trying to learn when I was probably 14 years old using a website called Memrise, in which I finished I believe the first course and almost the second course, but I had so much trouble remembering stuff that I just kinda quit. I tried again a few months later, same story. Now, being 16, I currently don't have a job to be able to afford actual courses on Russian. I'm now trying to watch some free courses by Real Russian Club on you tube (Website here - https://realrussianclub.com/ ). I've been watching it for about 2 days along with watching a Russian TV series without subtitles (I learned its more efficient to learn without subtitles from a video), but I still seem to have some trouble memorizing words.

Is there possibly an easier/faster way to learn this language?

submitted by /u/ThatAlmostProGamer
[link] [comments]

from B’a’ntulena | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2XhEr4l
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments