Learning Sentences

Hi I'm currently doing spoon-fed Chinese (chinses sentences introducing one new word a sentence). I've got an vocabulary of probably 200 words in Chinese thought there mostly obscure nouns like cheap hotel or my personal favorite coca cola. I've done spoon-fed before but I usually "hit the wall" a ways in and struggle to figure them out and get really bored and frustrated and just have to grind through. I usually than do another deck and than come back ease about 10-20 words further than last time than repeat the cycle. I just want to stick to spoonfed as well as my immersion and language partners. my question is basically how do I learn sentences properly and quickly.

submitted by /u/bigpapi29
[link] [comments]

from B’a’ntulena | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2JbQtCv
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments