How to become fluent writting/speaking when you're already pretty good at listening/reading/vocabulary/grammar?

I don't know how to do it, I watch TV shows, movies, youtube, twitch in English and I understand pretty much everything, but when it comes to speaking or writting... that's a different story, I can do it, but it's hard, I'm kind of slow sometimes, I don't use even 50% of the words I know, they don't come to my mind. And sometimes I don't find the words or expressions that I need and translating directly word by word from my mother tongue doesn't make sense at all. It's frustrating because I don't know how to improve that part. How would you approach this problem?

submitted by /u/Lezonidas
[link] [comments]

from B’a’ntulena | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2KKNiF6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments