How can I continue to improve my Spanish?

I’m about to finish my internship abroad in Spain. I knew almost no Spanish before I came here, and I still don’t know much but I can say basic phrases and can sometimes understand conservations that other people around me are having. I finished Duolingo for Spanish but I didn’t do any of the lessons, I just kept doing the tests until I tested out of all of them. I think that I can understand the sounds of the language pretty well because of the immersion, and I’ve been told my pronunciation is pretty good. I just don’t know much about the grammar and don’t know a lot of vocab. What should I do to improve, especially once I’m back in the US?

submitted by /u/sunssunflower
[link] [comments]

from B’a’ntulena | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Xf5rl3
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments