Help me choose one language to learn from hi/ur, ko, ja, zh, ru, and ar.

Which one of these languages should I learn, Hindi/Urdu, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, or Arabic, just one of them.

What I want is a language that has a lot of interesting content in it online and that doesn't take much time to learn.I am already learning some other languages (ger, fre, dut, swe, ita, por). I already understand english and spanish.The perception I have of them:-Hindi: Seems like there'd be a lot of content online, but I don't know for sure.-Korean: As hard as japanese, and chinese, and the lack of ideograms would be both an advantage and a disadvantage when it comes to disambiguation, and acquiring vocabulary.-Japanese: Tons of Ideograms to learn. I imagine there's lots of interesting content online in it.-Chinese: Increasingly useful and tons of content in it. Even more ideograms than in Japanese.-Russian: I imagine there's going to be interesting content in it, but would it be worth just for the online content?-Arabic: I fear there might be mostly literature and religious content in it?

I don't worry about finding learning materials. I want a language that has tons of online content like english has.Only reason I haven't chosen one of Chinese, Japanese and Korean is that I fear that they'll take tons of time. On the other hand I already know a few japanese words from watching anime, but I suspect they'd be only the tip of the Japanese language iceberg.

submitted by /u/johnysheep
[link] [comments]

from B’a’ntulena | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Yt9Hdz
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments