Working with a textbook?

Hi!

What's the best way to work with a textbook? I mean, the usual stuff - don't skip around, all in order, do all exercises... I do all of that.

What I mean is more like - how to "divide it"? Like, let's say there are 30 lessons in my book. The attractive option is "a lesson a day", but it's not like I can learn much in just a month. How long do I spend at each lesson?

What is the best way to revise grammar? I usually write it down into a notebook (I think I remember it more that way than writing it into my laptop) and than just... read it again from time to time. Try forming a sentence or few. I don't think this is enough.

As for vocabulary, I'm learning that with Anki, which is pretty good tool for this in my opinion.

What's your way or working with a textbook?

submitted by /u/ondrzej
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمدید| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2DTgS6u
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments