What's the best place to write and receive corrections in Japanese?

I finally worked up some motivation and decided to start writing in Japanese again, but -and I guess I'm late to the party- I just found out that Lang-8 has gone to shit after years of not having used it. It was a great place and I used it for everything, whether it was just simple daily blogposts or more complex prose. Now that Lang-8 is not an option anymore, I just don't know where to go. Any suggestions?

I'm not looking for language-learning sites specifically; on the contrary, I'd rather avoid sites focusing too much on learning the language itself rather than using it. I feel proficient enough in my Japanese that any site with an active Japanese community will do (in which case I will request corrections, discussion, etc.).

I'd even consider Tumblr if that is even an option in this case.

submitted by /u/Grolgapop
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمدید| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2ZTz8WN
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments