Wanting to Re-Learn Spanish

I am wanting to relearn Spanish but I’m not sure of the best way to do it. I took a bunch of Spanish classes in high school and some in college but I can only remember some vocabulary and very basic grammar. My biggest issues then were listening/understanding and replying on the fly. I considered using the FSI resources online because they’re free but it seems very dated and the recordings are difficult to understand sometimes. (I only checked it out for a little bit.) What resources would you recommend for me to relearn Spanish without spending much (or any) money? How would you recommend I go about learning the language this time around?

submitted by /u/hodges522
[link] [comments]

from B’a’ntulena | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2JLiDa6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments