Looking for competition with swedish on Duolingo

Hi mates, as the title says, I'm looking for some pals/competition on Duolingo for the swedish language. For some context, I've been dating a swedish guy for three months (met while we were both living in another country), he's moving back to Stockholm in a month and I'm going too. My level is not even A1. I started Duolingo one month ago and I just finished the basic lessons. Of course he and his family speak English fluently so technically I don't need to learn swedish but I love languages and I love challenges so I figured, why not. After I finish Duolingo I'll probably hop on another paying app. Probably also gonna start taking the free swedish course at Stockholm University. I'm looking for any levels but it would be awesome meeting someone here who just started learning swedish with the dream of travelling or moving to Sweden haha. We could compare our goals and share our knowledge.

submitted by /u/mikaxu987
[link] [comments]

from Dev Boro Dis Dium | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2PYWC88
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments