Intro to learning help

Hi everyone! I am getting ready to really strap down and commit to learning French this summer. I was gonna go ahead and spend the money on Rosetta Stone but after reading, I’m not sure that is the best idea (based on people’s experiences, but if you like it please let me know how it is). Where should I start? I like the idea of interactive learning but if reading and writing is more effective please let me know. I’m essentially looking for the best path to learning. Do you guys suggest books, certain software, etc? As I said I am willing to spend a chunk of money if it is worth it, so please let me know. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/rockferrys
[link] [comments]

from Dev Boro Dis Dium | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2Q0IBGZ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments