I'm confused about which language to learn!

So I want to learn a new language. Not for work or traveling but I'd just like to learn. I'm confused between Russian and German. I want to learn both but I understand it isn't possible. I can't decide to learn which one though. I always wanted to read Schopenhauer in German and Dostoevsky in Russian. That's why I've eliminated all other languages. What do you think will be the right choice? Which is easier and have more accessible learning material? My English isn't that good and I can speak Hindi and one other Indian language. Also I learnt French in school and I don't remember much now. So I don't think it's going to help me with either of these languages.

submitted by /u/wisteriaorchid
[link] [comments]

from Dev Boro Dis Dium | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2JikzH9
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments