(Free?) resources for learning Icelandic.

Does anyone know of any good resources, both websites and books, for leaning Icelandic?

Currently, all I have is an ≈80 dictionary, and accounts on two sites. The first site was Memrise, which I kinda liked, but I've also heard other people on here saying it's gone downhill recently. The other was an account on a website made by the university of Iceland, but I found its layout weird and confusing.

Currently, the only exposure I have to it on a regular basis is having my settings saved as Icelandic on everything I can, an Icelandic pen pal, and my phone's keyboard (which I use both obviously for Icelandic, and because I'm no longer used to an English one...)

Hopefully the resources (if online) are free, but if not, at least relitively cheap (the only money I really have access to reliably is approx. £16 a month from a paper round)

submitted by /u/DavidMcFarlanee
[link] [comments]

from B’a’ntulena | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2WuUN8x
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments