What´s the best interval time in ANKI to optimize learning languages?

Hi folks! I´m learning German and I´d like to know which are in your opinion the best Anki settings (interval time, nr card/day ...) to set in oder to maximase the yield. Actually I´m using these:

New Cards:
-Steps(in minutes): 15 25 1440
-Graduating interval: 3 days
-Easy interval: 4 days
-Starting ease: 250%

Reviews:
-Maximum reviews/day 9999
-Easy bonus: 150%
-Interval modifier: 100%
-Maximum Interval: 180%

Lapses:
-Steps (in minutes): 30 1440
-New interval: 20%
-Minimum interval: 1 days
-Leech threshold: 4 lapses
-Leech action: Tag only

Idk if these are the best options but I´d like to optimize my study because I´m going to take the B2 exam in a month. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/Littledocit
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمدید| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2VERE60
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments