What do you do when you have a language learning block?

I know 3 languages and my goal is to be fluent at at least 4 for when I become a translator when I graduate from university, but, my problem is that I tried to learn a bunch of languages at the same time (4 languages; Korean, Spanish, Japanese and German) which made me suddenly not have any will to continue learning them as it only keeps getting harder and I have started having trouble remembering a lot of lessons, trying to only learn one of them at the same time doesn't work either which is mostly worrying for me because Spanish is going to be obligatory at school next year.. Any tips?

submitted by /u/secretgarden_
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمدید| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2UP8Y3o
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments