Learning Arabic

I’m half Arabic and unfortunately have lived in the States my entire life. We used to go visit family over seas but I never learned any Arabic other than just some slang. When I was younger I was in an Arabic school but I learned almost nothing while I was there and my family never spoke in the house.

I’m becoming desperate to learning Arabic fluently I feel like a part of my culture is missing from my life but I am overwhelmed and have no idea where to start. My college offers courses but from what I’ve heard you need a solid foundation of Arabic to do well. Does anyone have any idea where I can start, I already have my dad trying to speak with me at home even though I usually have no idea how to respond

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/TacoLalo
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمدید| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2GKC2Ek
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments