If you were interested in multiple languages: How did you finally decide on one?

There's like 3-4 languages I'm interested in and want to learn. Instead of wasting time trying to choose one, I just jumped in and started learning all 4, dedicating about equal time and rotating. This is not sustainable and I want to settle on 1 because: (1) My learning style is such that I do better when I focus hard on just 1 task; and (2) I'm already bilingual so I want to really master 1 language and be truly trilingual, instead of being so-so at like 2-3 more.

I'm thinking there are others that started with several languages and decided on one, or maybe started and then gave up on a language to jump to another. What were some of the things that went into your decision? How did you decide when to bail on a language and move on to another one?

submitted by /u/YSP82
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمدید| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2DEaG1U
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments