I think I want to try Spanish

I work at a restaurant, and today a single mother of two kids and an older lady (I’d assume she is the grandmother) came in. The mother was the only one in the group that spoke fluent English. I didn’t realize this at first, but when I asked the older woman for her order, she said “Sorry, no English” and pointed to the younger woman. The younger woman explained to me that she was the only one who spoke English, and that her family is from Mexico and just recently moved here about 5 months ago.

Well anyways, I thought this was really interesting, and I guess it kind of inspired me to try and learn a little bit of Spanish. I’ve studied Latin for 2 years now so I hope that gives me at least a small head start in learning Spanish. I’m really motivated to do this!

submitted by /u/jedidiah6
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمدید| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2VASWyE
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments