I have no clue where to start learning a language.

I'm fairly young and living on the east coast of the United states. For ages now, I've been interested in the languages of other places. I've dabbled in many different languages, and I'm not really sure how to start learning one. Others online say "just start", but I'm clueless about what to do. My target language is Finnish, I am monolingual and only speak English currently. I listen to Finnish music constantly, and hear the language spoken so I'm familiar with it's sound. Do you start learning grammar first? Or would you start with vocab? What's an efficient way to learn new words? If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.

submitted by /u/rooglyboogly
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمدید| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2V7CFC2
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments