How may I come to know my range of English?

I am confused, whether should I be called a beginner, mediator as far as English speaking and writing are concerned.

Reading English is OK for me to a large extent (On the basis of my reading requirement only)

but

what about writing, speaking and using practically in both personal and professional life?

On the basis of my writing can you please suggest me what do I need to do in my case?

Can you please tell me how do I improve my English (Reading, Writing, Speaking, Understanding)?

I try my best to read in English related to my niche (like SEO blogs/articles and some news)

But because I have no one to do practice and I feel better when it comes to talking person to person (I have done in the past via skype)

Please get me out of my problem so that I could be worthy in my personal and professional life for myself.

submitted by /u/ravikant99business
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمدید| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2IQD7Oy
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments