< A Story from Five Random Words>

Hi Guys,

Really appreciate your time for reading this story. As an English learner, please feel free to leave your valued comments and recommendation for my story. Your comment and suggestion greatly motivate me to study English. Mercy buckets.

Five random words and two proverbs today

Accountant, Berry, Bingle, Bus Stop, Calm.

All good things must come to an end.

A picture is worth a thousand words

I had a decent job, worked as an accountant in a skyscraper, and owned two houses with three fancy cars. All good things must come to an end. In the 2008 economic crisis, I lose my job and must eke out a living by working hard in a mining company. I was drained by the workload I never experienced. I really appreciated my friend, Jimmy, who draw me out of the mine in my hardest time. He referred me to a bus driver in a public transportation company.

Despite that I devoted myself into this new job, I still encountered a few unexpected mistakes which might drag me back to the dark hole of a miserable life. One of the most terrifying problems is that I made a minor traffic accident on a limo, causing a bingle on its surface when I was approaching the bus stop station. I was freaking out at that time because the small bingle is related to thousands of dollars bill I need to pay. Because of the crushing sound, a lady was shocked and dropped down her basket, all berries scattering on the ground. I barely calmed down as people were crowding to this accident. I thought the driver of the limo might get out the car, yelling at me or even insulting me. However, the driver just got off the car and slightly pated the bingle. He told me that it is not easy for me to get this job and don't want me to lose a job by this. He walked away and waved his arm.

A person in the crowd signed with emotion and said “A picture is worth a thousand words” as he always believes that the rich are mean to the poor. This scene changed his mind.

submitted by /u/cavsintoronto
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمدید| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2ZJg4Kx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments