Recommendations for learning and practising Danish pronunciation?

As anyone who's ever tried to learn Danish knows, the pronunciation is hard to pick up. Are there any decent resources you can recommend that are exclusively focused on it? Because I feel like it's the biggest obstacle (and damn frustrating, too), especially since whenever I try to speak Danish (whenever I'm in Denmark), the natives don't understand me.

I use forvo but I feel like that's not enough.

Especially the 'd' (as in 'hedder') sound is effing killing me. In my native language (Polish), I feel like we enunciate words and the sounds are harsh so Danish sometimes makes me feel like crying out of sheer frustration of not getting it right.

Okay, this is turning into a rant so I'll end it here.

submitted by /u/neskelv
[link] [comments]

from ಸ್ವಾಗತ | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2TDXHm4
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments