How to learn Arabic?

I am interested in learning how to speak Arabic. I did a little bit of research and found that there are multiple dialects and it would be best to learn MSA along with 1 dialect. For a little bit of background info: I was born in Abu Dhabi, UAE, but my family moved to USA so I grew up speaking English. I am finishing up Spanish and would like to learn another language, so I thought that since I’ll be visiting my hometown sometime in the future, I would like to speak the language as well as reading and writing. Any tips for someone who is starting at ground 0 to learning Arabic? What books/apps would be helpful? Or should I just look for local classes that I can sign up for?

submitted by /u/swimminginlife
[link] [comments]

from ಸ್ವಾಗತ | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2UlOt2e
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments