How can I better understand spoken French?

hello, bonjour, I have been learning French for upcoming 6 years (through school). Apparently, after I finish next year’s class I’ll be considered fluent but I REALLY struggle with understanding French when it is natively spoken. I can understand the tv series “Extra” in French quite well but that’s probably only because it’s meant for those learning the language. I do poor on listening exams because I don’t understand it well. My fellow peers are waaay more advanced at understanding than me, and I feel like my teacher doesn’t think I try hard enough or don’t study enough when in reality I just can’t grasp it even after this long. I have 0 problem with understanding written French. It is literally only when it’s spoken I can’t catch on, or I have to have it repeated a million times. Is there any way to improve on this?

submitted by /u/ricin_cigarette
[link] [comments]

from ಸ್ವಾಗತ | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2HSZhPA
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments