Any app recommandation for my English level ?

Hi, I'm in my 2nd college year and I'm still learning English. But I do think I'm losing and forgetting things as my highschool professors were actually better than the one I'm having every semester now. And in addition I stopped playing video games on a daily basis so I'm losing the "talk to real stranger" thing and I'm less fluent in speaking.

So today I decided to fight back and improve my English to take back the C1 level I had.

I can write text well (at least in a comprehensive way), read too I'm improving my oral comprehension by watching series, videos and many things in English I'm improving my writing and reading thanks to Reddit, mangas ans newspapers

But I do think I'm lacking vocabulary and even if I look after some vocab when I read/watch things, it's not enough

So I installed Duolingo and Memrise for some vocab and basics reminder, so I can use it in the train But do you have any recommandation on app to improve my English in an advanced way ? I do think the 2 apps I have are way to easy, and even if the difficulty increase I don't think I'll learn new things, it's more to revise than to learn... I'd like to improve my oral comprehension and vocab with great sentences construction ;) And additionally to speak to strangers but those app are just tinder like things as I heard

Thanks in advance !

submitted by /u/RedeyeFR
[link] [comments]

from ಸ್ವಾಗತ | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2VayQrO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments