Where to learn Portuguese in Lisbon?

Hey, not sure if this is the right sub so if it's not, sorry haha.

I was just given the opportunity to study in Lisbon to learn Portuguese for 3 months in whichever school I choose. I have been searching for schools and have found some, but I'd really like to be able to interact with young people like me (20) just to have fun and have friends to hang out with while I'm there and all the schools I've found seem directed to older people, think maybe 35+.

So, my question is, do any of you have any recommendations for Portuguese schools in Lisbon where I can find young people in and that has good teachers?

I'm currently in level A2, if that's relevant.

submitted by /u/ProbablyACoincidence
[link] [comments]

from howaimbawai| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Nxhe6l
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments