What do you guys think about FLTR ? Any tips on how to use it effectively?

So, I heard about FLTR a while ago, tried to use it but ended up dropping it. That's because I do a lot of my language studying on the go, which makes it difficult for me to be consistent while trying to use an app like FLTR.

Still, I really think I'm slacking of when it comes to having contact with real language, so I've decided to give it another try.

Any advice? It seems like a good tool to improve vocabulary and reading fluency.

Quick note: I'm poor and my country's currency's value is way below the american dollar, so I can't pay for services like Lingq, Readlang, LingoDream, etc.

Quick note²: please, forgive my quirky English.

submitted by /u/jvmachado
[link] [comments]

from howaimbawai| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Uc1OHb
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments