Staying Committed

I've been studying Spanish for 6 years, and Portuguese for 2. My Portuguese is my priority at the moment, and I really want to get back into Spanish as soon as possible. These are my two biggest priority languages, as they are the most useful to me right now. My problem is obviously, I don't want to mix them up, and I want to dedicate time to Spanish. But the more I think about learning languages, I think about wanting to start learning French, German, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, so many languages, which i simply don't have time for. How can I get myself into a mindset that will allow me to focus on one thing at a time, and not obsess over being able to do all of this?

submitted by /u/OiSouRy
[link] [comments]

from howaimbawai| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2IJBpiL
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments