Recommendations and help needed!

Hi there!

Long story short, I was selected to go to Finland for a week as a part of an Erasmus program which features four countries: Finland, France, Croatia (where I’m from) and Cyprus.

We will have 3 meetings, first one being in Finland this April, then in Cyprus in October that another group of students will attend (so I’m not going), and finally in Croatia in April of 2020.

While in Finland I will be placed in a Finnish student’s home. Even though the language for the project is English, I thought it would be neat to learn some basic phrases such as my name is, thank you, hello, etc.

I watched a video yesterday but wasn’t able to remember much. If you have any tips or good links, help a girl out! Any native speaker willing to help is also welcome. :)

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/sonounarschloch
[link] [comments]

from Merħba| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2RUtVZi
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments