Re-learning spanish

I graduated from college with a dual major, one of them being spanish. I was professionally fluent (definitely not native speaker fluent) but that was close to four years ago...I have never felt so old. Anyway, I am an elementary school counselor and our population is roughly 30% Spanish speakers and roughly 20% English Language Learners. I did not utilize my Spanish for the majority of the past 4 years, until I started this job. I have lost almost all of my confidence in the language, as I don’t want parents to laugh at me, and I struggle to communicate. Does anyone have suggestions for programs/courses/websites/apps to help me pick my Spanish back up? I’ve tried DuoLingo but it’s not my favorite, and I tried listening to learn spanish podcasts on spotify, but I honestly don’t need to know how to say couch in spanish. I’m also looking relatively cheap (under $20? i have no idea) if it’s a program.

submitted by /u/chesydn
[link] [comments]

from howaimbawai| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2VoXTH6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments