Does anyone here speed up their YouTube videos or podcasts?

I was simply curious to see if this worked for anyone. I told it to a fellow friend of mine in this subreddit.

I am not fully perfect at my listening ability, but now I can hold conversations with natives, watch a dubbed Spanish show or cartoon and understand a telenovella... And a football match!

I also enjoy listening to podcasts, but I wanted to ask: does listening to podcasts at 1,2x speed or more help? Does it make conversations or native level media content easier to listen because they seem slower?

What do you think?

I have been testing it, but not sure if it's helping or not. Will have to check after some time.

submitted by /u/FrozenChosenGoZen
[link] [comments]

from howaimbawai| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2H5fQ9U
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments