Deeper English Learning

Hello.

For around 5 years now I use English as my primary language, as I lived in Australia and live in the US now. My husband and I have different language backgrounds, so we use English at home as well.

As much as I know that it is a common situation allover the place, I feel that my knowlrdge of English is not enough.

I liked writing short texts, articles, notes in my native language. However, when I do it in English, I feel that the text heirarchy and vocabulary are not exctly as effective as I'd like them to be. In general, I sometimes feel short of expressions while writing a work email.

To expand my knowledge of English I would like to find a certain course or, perhaps, read some books. I'd be very pleased if you could give me a suggestion?

Should it be something focused on writing or speaking, or maybe something else?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

submitted by /u/mynameisyulia
[link] [comments]

from howaimbawai| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Ti2b5R
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments