Suffering from not able to understand real German conversations

I've been learning German for 9 years now. I really enjoyed learning it, but suddenly I realized I hadn't improved in a while now. I've got a language exam (B2). However, I don't understand natives and can't have normal conversations with them when I'm in a German-speaking country. That really bothers me.

I planned to watch German videos for a long time, but I've never done. I had tried searching for videos but I hadn't find any which was interesting for me. Have you any suggestions for native German youtubers? Mostly I'm interested in story telling videos (like Domics' videos). But if it helps, I also liked daruum/Nilam's videos.

Or have you any other methods to improve? I'd like to read any ideas.

submitted by /u/sajtos_teszta
[link] [comments]

from Merħba| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2MGM2kJ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments