New App for Chinese Learners - All Levels

I’ve used a lot of different apps to study Chinese in the past and haven’t found any of them to be very effective. So, I decided to create my own Chinese flashcard app called Daily Chinese that will launch on the iOS and Google Play store in the next few months.

I wanted to design an app to focus specifically on vocabulary learning and use a spaced-repetition formula to help people grow their Chinese wordbase, without forgetting what they’ve already learned. I’m creating unique, culturally-relevant vocabulary lists for both beginners and experts (think “Internet Slang” and “Classical Chinese Grammar” not just “Sports” and “Travel”) that users can create daily reviews from. The app will also track the words that you learn so that you always know the actual size of your Chinese vocabulary.

I’ve found this subreddit to be helpful in the past for my language learning and wanted to share this as a resource. You can sign up to get an email when the app is launched on the website.

Daily Chinese Mobile App

submitted by /u/Cmlynars
[link] [comments]

from 今日は | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2AISGlA
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments