Netflix Dual Subtitles

As a language learner and Netflix addict, I embrace the option to combine the two hobbies and turn my lazy binge-watching into an educational experience.

Recently I came upon the Chrome extension NflxMultiSubs and it has been tremendously helpful. It allows you to add two subtitles in different languages to whatever you’re watching. I’m learning Spanish and Italian, so I watch shows in those languages to improve my comprehension and vocabulary, but only being able to look at the subtitles in that language, I had to keep looking up words. With this extension, however, I can have the foreign language subtitles and my native language subtitles on the same screen, so if I don’t know a word, it saves me the time of having to go search it up.

I highly recommend this extension to language learners looking for a way to make their learning easier, and more fun. :-)

submitted by /u/thecraphouse
[link] [comments]

from 今日は | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2RrjcKN
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments