HOW TO IMPROVE MY LISTENING SKILLS FASTER?

When I say listening skills I'm talking about being able to watch tv shows without struggling to understand. I'm able to read with ease, but I can't understand some tv shows without subtitle. When I'm watching FRIENDS or watching youtube videos, I'm able to understand A LOT more than when watching the tv show "The Punisher" or watching streamers, for example. So, what should I do? I've been listening for something about 4-5 hours every day, but, sometimes I feel that I'm not getting better.

To clarify, normally I'm able to understand any youtuber without struggling, but, when I try to watch TV SHOWS as I said before, I find it very hard to understand without subtitles. That's what pisses me off

submitted by /u/armandoz4
[link] [comments]

from Merħba| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2TsFPLT
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments