Certain words displayed in target language with rest in English?

Does anyone know of an app for the computer that changes only the words you want into a target language. They are always shown in the target language.

For example, I want the bulk of my operating system, or even just the web browser content if that is all that we can change, to remain in English, but I’d like the ability to have it show certain words i know in Chinese. That way I can see them in context and slowly assimilate them. No need to mouse over or click. They are already displayed in target language amongst the English.

Is this possible?

Thanks.

All the apps I see are whole page translations but nothing like I mention above.

submitted by /u/replemished
[link] [comments]

from Merħba| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2GdAMLb
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments