Best way to practice with a language learning partner?

Basically, I’m in a relationship with a girl that lives in another country (spanish speaking country). I am blessed to be able to travel there frequently and see her a lot. Her and i both are at about the B2 level i would say. We have been talking every day for about 4 months (constantly texting, videocalls, etc). However, i always speak English and she always speaks spanish. This alone has helped me immensely allowing me to understand WAYYYYYYY more than i did before. However, our speaking lags behind our comprehension.

We came up with a schedule of something like Monday: english only Tuesday: spanish only

Etc. Etc. Do you all think this is the best way to go about this? I don’t want one of us to lose our ability in the language. And i don’t think me speaking spanish and her speaking English back would be very helpful, but I’m not sure. Thanks

submitted by /u/darkcloud11
[link] [comments]

from Merħba| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2TutBlX
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments