Becoming English teacher (need to reach C2) but also want to learn German.

Dear Language enthusiasts,

As you can tell by the title, I'm becoming an English teacher here in the Netherlands. To do so we also have to reach a certain level, obviously! Every day on university we get at least 1 - 2 hours of English which is again quite obvious. My question is, is it possible to learn a new language while trying to reach C2 level for English?

So what I mean is, is it possible and efficient to reach C2 level of English while learning German (My aim is B1 level)?

Or should I finish my university first and then start learning German?

Let me know what you think, I'm not sure if it's a common question. If so then I'm sorry.

Kind regards,

Jonah

submitted by /u/JonahStreams
[link] [comments]

from Merħba| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2UrrfEj
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments