Always had trouble understanding song lyrics

Yes, even in my native language. I noticed some genres are easier than others while some are impossible. I find myself listening to the song and so focused on the musical part of it, that I can't think about what the lyrics are saying unless I actually read the lyrics while I listen to the song. Basically, how am I supposed to listen to music in other languages if I have trouble with my own language? I am fine listening when others are just speaking normally, but if you put it in song, my comprehension goes out the window.

Does anyone have this problem? I am autistic, but I have always heard the opposite when it comes to autistic people and songs.

submitted by /u/autisticambrosia
[link] [comments]

from Merħba| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2BdRmHB
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments