Active Phase of Assimil Brazilian Portuguese... How many classes should I do in a day?

Hello fellow language learners,

I reached the 50th lesson of Assimil Brazilian Portuguese and until now, I was doing two new lessons a day. One in the morning and one at night. I didn't feel so rushed and it felt ok to me. It took maybe one hour of total study a day (sometimes a bit longer if I was having difficulty.)

I am going to travel to Brazil in about three weeks and I would love to get as much done of this book possible before landing there.

Should I keep doing double the classes a day? (I feel the revision/active phase isn't that hard and I can usually finish it in 5-10 minutes.)

Has anyone else done 4 a day during the active phase? ( 2 new classes + 2 revision classes?) I feel if I can keep it under two hours a day of study I can get though this and reach my goal of nearly completing the book before my trip starts!

Thanks for your opinions and reading this!
Bom Dia!

submitted by /u/PharaohPeter
[link] [comments]

from Merħba| Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2Rok3Hf
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments