Should I learn ecery new word? - Assimil French with ease

Hi,

I´m currently learning French with the Assimil book/audio French with ease.

My problem at first was that I didn´t know how I have to learn with Assimil, because there was no instruction. After some searching i found a instruction in the internet, but it didn´t say if I have to learn every new word which gets introduced to me.

Currently I´m putting every new word in Anki and try to learn them, but they are just too much and most of them I find very hard to remember, like Birth Certificate.

The book doesn´t give any instruction if I should learn every new word, or if I should learn just the words which are repeating or if I should learn no words at all.

Do you know how it supposed to be?

submitted by /u/pizzamarguerite
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2EwlJMT
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments