Mandarin and Korean together?

Hello! So I've been studying Korean for a 2 months now, I'm still at a beginner level since I self-study, but I really enjoy the language. However my old university just announced a Mandarin course totally free for the alumni, and since I've been already planning to learn that language, too, I'm thinking on applying.

Would it be a terrible idea? I don't want to stop learning Korean, however this would be a pretty great opportunity for me to get introduced to Mandarin as well without any costs. Any thoughts, or advice to manage two languages at the same time? Is there any way the two languages might even help each other?

submitted by /u/Limadunia
[link] [comments]

from Тавтай морилогтун | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2LHyjJZ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments