Learning French (intensive course in France Nice) to take TCF/TEF Canada

Hello!

As I'm planning to immigrate to Canada, and looking at the points system, I have planned to take an intensive 24-week French Language course 22.5h/week at a school in Nice. I'm a total beginner in French.

My goal is to achieve whats called a CLB-7 (Canadian Language Benchmark level 7) which is essentially as follows:

Reading: 207-232
Writing: 310-348
Listening: 249-279
Speaking: 310-348

I am an Arabic native speaker, fluent in English.

My question is, is it reasonable to expect my self to achieve this goal within a 24 week course ? basically I'll be having 540 hours at the school and potentially 2000+ of daily practice with social interactions.

Any ideas ? tips ? experiences ?

submitted by /u/bnrish92
[link] [comments]

from Тавтай морилогтун | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2EWLHZV
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments