Is this strategy worth my effort?

So I'm learning Spanish and I bought an audio book in Spanish aimed at grade school kids. I listened to it but found myself a little lost. So I bought the English version and listened to it and have now listened to the Spanish version many many times and I have a decent grasp of what's going on in Spanish throughout the book. My question is is this good enough and should I move on to another book? I have the Spanish book in print and I started reading through it trying to make sure I know what each individual word and verb means on its own. There are a lot of idioms that don't always make a ton of sense word for word but I know what they mean together. Should I go through the whole book making sure I know what each word means on its own apart from the idioms or should I just take it as a whole and move on to another book? I hope this made sense. Thanks

submitted by /u/jaykay2017
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2QvRCeG
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments