I am Polish, I want to learn Russian. Can I do it all by myself, or should I seek a teacher?

Hey! As a big fan of Russian music and literature, I kind of am thinking of learning Russian. I have a feeling it is a very difficult language, but I see some people thinking that Polish people will have an easier time learning it than those non-slavic people that want to learn it. However, I still am not sure if I am confident enough to try learning it by myself.

What do you think? I honestly cannot afford a teacher of Russian, neither lessons in the city. I can afford some of the books and maybe some courses on the net, but that would be it.

submitted by /u/glamrockfan1994
[link] [comments]

from Тавтай морилогтун | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2EULPZ6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments