Are there free university abroad? [Korea]

Hi!

Once i'm sorry for my English.

My English is poor. but i'm very considering about it. and there aren't anywhere i ask.

I'm Korean and i have been to study English for six months.

I graduated from high school in Korea. and i didn't go to university. because my score of high school is very very poor.

and even i didn't want to go to university. i just wanted to get a job. anything.

but i was suddenly interested in foreign cultures. so i started to learn English.

and Now, i really want to work abroad.

I had this question to hellotalk app.

In there, people said me that 'you go to work, i think it is first, if you have money, you can go to foreign countries and you can do anything you want'.

I agreed this opinions.

Then after few days, i found some information on internet.

There are free university abroad. So i thought that 'I'll go to a university abroad and then work there!'.

But i'm not sure about it. and there is no places where i ask.

So i ask you.

If you have information more, please comment it.

Thank you for reading. And

Happy New Year! I hope to All you'll be happy next year!

Thank you!

submitted by /u/licokr
[link] [comments]

from Тавтай морилогтун | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2StyMBY
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments