Are non-SRS flashcard programs ineffective?

I really only like doing vocab flashcards when I have a free minute or two on the go (between sets at the gym, waiting in line for something, etc.) - I basically use it as my candycrush (do people still play this?). If I have any sort of extended period of time for study, I prefer reading a book or listening to a podcast.

However, I don't want to be non-optimally using my time. Are apps like Quizlet effective for my purposes? Are there other free mobile apps that utilize SRS? Am I an idiot and Quizlet does actually utilize SRS so this whole post is moot?

I'm B1+ in both my target languages if that's relevant at all.

submitted by /u/thatdudechano
[link] [comments]

from Тавтай морилогтун | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2s39MWu
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments