1,000 word army

Hello everyone,

I’m teaching English to a group of students in a third world country. I’m not a professionally trained English teacher, but to be honest the teachers in their schools aren’t great English teachers either. Many students are great with grammar but their speaking is so poor. Ironically they don’t follow correct grammar when they speak either. I spend about 3-4 hours with them a week. I’m the only native speaker in town (I speak their language as well B2 approaching C1, if it makes any difference). How can I best help them when in a large group setting. I speak with them individually as well but I’m hoping for feedback with what to do when I bring them into a group setting.

submitted by /u/crazypants003
[link] [comments]

from Тавтай морилогтун | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2BNZkXw
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments